1. Elf on the Shelf making an entrance – little footprints leading to the advent calendars and little merry gifts to begin the festive spirits.
2. Elf on the Shelf stuck in the washing machine – Your magical friend has gone for a ride in the washing machine but is stuck, the kids can help rescue him.
3. Elf on the Shelf caught up in toilet roll – A classic favourite.
4. Elf on the Shelf in a ball pit - It really doesn't get more exciting than this! Simply fill up a bowl with smarties or m&ms and let the fun begin.
5. Elf on the Shelf having a bubble bath – fill the sink with cotton wool balls if you don’t want a bubbly mess.
6. Elf on the Shelf stuck in the sweet jar – Cheeky elf thought he could help himself to the sweets but got stuck!
7. Elf on the Shelf climbing the kitchen cupboards – Heading for all the tasty treats.
8. Elf on the Shelf making snow fairies - A great last minute idea, all you need is some flour and let your elf have some fun in the 'snow'.
9. Elf on the Shelf caught in the act - A thief in the night, use a spare advent calendar for Mr elf to have a bite
10. Elf on the Shelf getting down on the dance floor – Start the morning off with a boogie
11. Elf on the Shelf taking a selfie – For a last-minute morning idea just set up your phone with your Elf. Remember, timer mode is a must.
12. Elf on the Shelf enjoying a spa treatment – After a stressful few days causing mischief, it is time to relax and take a break
13. Elf on the Shelf camping outdoors - Create a mini tent and use string lights for a calming night under the stars.
14. Elf on the Shelf Frozen - Add Elsa from frozen for an extra bit of naughtiness.
15. Elf on the Shelf doing maths - A helpful easy idea to get your kids helping elf with some maths in the morning.
16. Elf on the Shelf banging the drums - Use cans from your kitchen cupboard to create a makeshift drum set.
17. Elf on the Shelf cooking up a festive storm - Give Elf credit for an epic breakfast feast.
18. Elf on the Shelf takes on Spiderman – Let your child rescue their buddy from spider-man.
19. Elf on the Shelf gets to the gym - All you need is a straw or cocktail stick with a couple of marshmallows on either end to create elf's own gym.
20. Elf on the Shelf having a shave - Another creative, mischievous last minute idea.